The objective of the present project is to preserve and evaluate the whole of the remarkable heritage of theGuillestroisCountywhile focusing on the stronghold of Mont-Dauphin.
With the creation of a database, the project must be launched with the goal of establishing community circuits to discover heritage using multimedia content and nomad communication tools.
The project has two main end objectives:
- The installation of a database to preserve a trace of the tangible and intangible heritage making up the territorial identity,
- The creation of a mediation tool based on the territory and its heritage.
Territory, documentary sets and technological objects shall be designed in close coordination to ensure that the NICT can help support a new form of mediation custom designed for the Guillestrois.
Total cost of the project: €221,915.65 including tax
- Reinforcement of the feeling of belonging of the population of the Guillestrois, in transmitting the memory of the heritage which is behind the territory;
- Improved visits to the heritage sites and cultural events of the territory ;
- The development of educational projects around discovery circuits for schoolchildren;
- The development of projects by local associations to evaluate the heritage (input into databases, exhibitions, promotion of sites, opening of monuments...).