Achievement of a manipulable educational model of the Vauban towerProject sponsor(s)Town of Camaret-sur-MerScheduleFebruary 2009 - September 2010Summary
This project involving an educational model of the tour Vauban is put forward by the Town of Camaret-sur-Mer, manager of the site. It came into being based on the willingness of the commune to develop and diversify its touristic and cultural proposals and among other things, to raise the awareness...
Géofort (the Netherlands) : Identity serving the projectProject sponsor(s)Staatsbosbeheer GéofortSchedule2005Summary
- Construction period: 1876-1880
- Surface area: 3,5 ha
- Legal status: association
- Ownership status: Staatsbosheer
- Duration of rental contract: 30 ans
- Number of visitors in 2013: 35 000
- Opening hours: weekends and during school holidays from 10: 00 am to 5: 00 pm, on reservation for groups (corporate...
Neuf-Brisach: “Warning, stronghold!”Project sponsor(s)Community of communes of the Brisach district / commune of Neuf-BrisachScheduleJuly 2012Summary
- Surface area within the walled city: 26,3 ha
- Number of inhabitants: 2 045 (INSEE census 2011)
- Administrator subscribed: commune of Neuf-Brisach
- Contracting parties: Community of communes of the Brisach district / commune of Neuf-Brisach
- Implementation: July 2012
- Scenographer: Véronique...